Friday, October 29, 2004

recognation

Am I important enough? It would be so ultra cool to have someone actually nominate me for one of those "woman of the day" kinda of things. But does anyone in my family think enough of me to do something like that? NO. To have someone praise me, write a letter about how much I mean to them, how wonderful and caring I am. I mean really, I am a caring person. Dang it....

Write a letter about me and what I do, who I am and my importance and controbutions to the world. *sigh* prolly never happen. Gary is not thoughtful enough to do so, and the kids... well kids are naturally self centered at this age. They are still in elementry school. My birth family, well, they are kinda self centered hopeless cases too.... it would take to much effort on the part of another person for them to perform an act like that. *shakes head* so much for being important to someone.


No comments: