Thursday, December 14, 2006

roller coster rides and other fun things.....

I forgot yesterday, but we put up christmas lights. my pretty white icicle lights were not working, only 3 out of the 6 strands were lighting up, so I went up to wally world to buy some new ones..... only one set in the whole damned store. I get home, and they are the blinking lights... the other sets dont blink. ACK!!!!! Soooooo back to wal mart, now to buy six whole new sets of the multi color icicle lights. But we got them on the house. They are not what I wanted, but the kids are happy that we are now somewhat decorated for the holiday. We got the tree up a day or two ago, and set out the christmas candy holders. All that good jazz. Now to just get into the mood....hahahahaha

well, I had to go into houston today. OMG!! I hate traffic. I hate not knowing where I am or how to get around. It was foggy, so we had to leave O Towne early. A great family friend, almost aunt, went with me for moral support. We got into town in time to have lunch with her gentalman friend, and then get to the lawyers office. Auto accident on the 610 loop of course, so 30 minutes late, we get to the office. The lawyer was another 30 minutes behind us. And then four hours of intense prepping later. He basically grilled and roasted me over open flames, so I would know what to expect from the opposing lawyers. But he at least told me the best way to answer questions without stepping over my own feet so to speak. Lawyers have got to be the scum of the earth. He was actually being nice to me. I am soooo dreadding Monday, when I have to answer this stuff in front of the 'enemy.' They puposefully try to make you look like an lying idiot, nothing but corprate whores. freaking lawyers. So after 5 pm and my little girls christmas program starts at 6, can you say screwed? My mom had to get the kids home from school and get them ready for the program. G was working, and couldnt get off of patrol until 6 sharp. So my beautiful little girl had her first band concert without me. I hate myself. I missed her concert for some stupid car wreck. She's doing okay with it, it all went well, and G got there in time to see most of it. But I missed the whole thing.

I dont drink, but on the way into O towne, I stopped and purchased myself some mudslides and sour apple schappes. I intend to get wasted tonight. my nerves are shot and I am so freaking depressed. It really is a good thing they these kids need me. I am in tears and I feel like the whole world is a bad place, and people are just hurtful and mean. I know it sounds childish, but its the best way I know to express the way I feel right now. Those are the only words I know that even half way cover it.

Then I get on the net, and the patho teach has given me an A for her course. An A.. guess all the extra credit work paid off.... but I really didnt expect this.

I just..... my head hurts. on one hand I would love to just take a long walk off a short peir, on the other, I just am incredibly pleased. I passed and not only passed, I got an A.

Let's see.... laible? Manic depressive..... need more sleep and less stress. I want a VACTION.

out.

1 comment:

Mother Jones RN said...

Congrats on your A. Good luck on Monday. You'll have to tell us what happens.