Monday, September 27, 2004

Life Style

A quote from Cynthia: From the movie "the first 20 million"

*Simplify, clarify, and economize.*

What a great ideal. I like it. It has inspired my recent battle against the clutter. I am trying to get rid of the junk, organize and debunk the house. The budget is getting better, my bills are being paid on time. I am working on getting my life organized, orderly and manageble.

It's like when I stopped bitting my finger nails, or the last year of better eating habits and excercise. I just had to make the decision and 'just do it.' I just have to make it important to myself.

I want to see that movie too. Cynthia is great about movies. She knows I feel TV is a waste of time. I'd rather watch movies where I am the programing director. I hate TV. I love my VCR and DVD. I hate the TV. Possible the only redeming things on TV are on the history channel, PBS, or Discovery.

*scoff scoff* I am such a preppy. Even today. no jock for me, no brain for me, no geek for me... all yuppie/preppie.


No comments: