Saturday, September 25, 2004

What dreams may come

I;m having weird dreams as of late. Theres a great deal of sexual content to them too. Maybe it's just a hormonial thing, like going into heat or something. Of course at 31, it could also be that peak thing that we all hear so much about. I dunno. anyway. I slept all day, that was kinda weird, didnt wake up until the kids were home from school and yelling at me. Slept right through both alarms going off. not sure if it was the bug I am fighting, depression, or just a messed up shiftworker sleep schedule.

Anyway, I didnt get acomplished half of what I wanted to do today. Guess that leaves that much more for next week.

Some days I just feel so held back. Too many responsiblities, not enough fun in my life. I've been batteling the clutter in my home as of late, and I think the clutter is winning. LOL

sleepless nights and wasted days... gee the story of my life. oh well, I have to work all weekend, so guess this will be all I write about for now.

1 comment:

2 Second Club ® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.