Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Dream dream dream dream

Another weird dream I flet compaled to share.

Its some sort of apartment, but it only has three sides like a doll house. I am moving into this for some reason. I think I am the room mother for a group of college students. KC and Trey are amoung the students. But Trey is too young to be in school this year, maybe next year.

I am trying to come up with a way to arrang all these odd pieces of furnature into this very small living space. The bookcases are all falling apart but its all any of us have and for some reason we need all the peices of furnature. There is way too much to fit into this small space, but we need all of and I have to make it fit and still provide the girls with a study area, sleeping quarters, dinning area, kitchen and bathroom, all in sit com sized one bedroom apartment.

**now half awake and still working on this dream and problem**

Some how some bunk beds come into play. Two sets, so that's four beds and a single bed. That takes care of all the girls, they get the one bedroom. Trey and I have two single beds, we take up the far right hand corner and I start using all the massive bookcases to create false walls. ((that one had to come from my real life use of bookcase to create the illusion of another room,.)) Anyway, I have to set up these other areas. So the far left hand side is the living area with TV. My rocking chair and another one, I think it is one of the other girls, are set against the wall facing into the living space, and facing the TV. The TV is set facing the rocking chairs, the back facing into some study area, the study area again defined by bookcases and my ugle bambo box coffee table. That area is for them to do homework and keep their eyes off the TV.

I think the dinning area kinda fell off the map, I dunno what happend to it. But I am worried about Trey and how he will deal with this, us have no privacy.

anyway, by this time I am fully awake and need to write this down.

Since starting this blogger I have been using it for my dreams. Never before have I remembered my dreams as often nor have I recorded them.

The only other dream I remembered this vividly was the lions licking blood from dumpsters and myself as a child sitting in my moms van watching in horror this scene. The lions had somehow gotten out of control and were terrorizing the city. A large city that I remember, but I dont know which one. I had this dream a child and it has always haunted me. It was so real and in color. The lions looked so large and deadly they scared me.

anyway. I guess I have weird dreams but I forget them until now... when I started getting up in the middle of the night to record them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your candlyland.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com