Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Class, lawyers, and softball

Ya ever notice that the hospital only wants to send you to classes, updates, semeniars when your arse deep in alagators?

I went to my ACLS renewal class yesterday. Went pretty smoothly, even if it did take all day. So my night shift for last night was canceled, but I still have to flip flop and do one tonight. No wonder my sleep cycle is screwed six ways to sunday.

Currenly with the week being taken up with college courses, I work the weekends, one weekend days 7a to 7p, the next nights 7p to 7a. Which way was up again? And dont even start trying to assess my orientation, cause I have no idea what day it is with this crzy schedule. Ha hahahahaha, good thing my patients are mostly 'pleasently confused,' makes two of us.

Anyway, on top of college, renewals, and updates, in services... yada yada yada....

I finially got a packet from my lawyer. They found the guy that hit me and nearly killed me in a car wreck two years ago. We are going to have to go to trial from the looks of it. The lawyer sends me a pack of some twenty pages of Discover. Basically they want to know every move I have made, every MD I have seen, my tax records, my education background, every place I have lived, etc etc etc for the last five years!!!! Everything but my shoe size and measurements. The lawyer also said that the other lawyer is prolly investigating me... WTF. I did nothing wrong!!!!!! I was on my way to work. Their client turned in front of me, and almost killed me.... good thing I had a seat belt on. As it was 7 days in patient and nasal/brain cavity perferation repair surgery, three months off work, and untold muscle pain, nasal pain, CSF loss induced migrains, and turning my world completely upside down!!!!!! Now they want to make me out to be at fault, and some sort of liar. OGM!!!! Lawyers... all the jokes... Ol' Will was right, kill them all. Scum sucking, low life, lying SOBs.

Anyway, time to get ready for work. The kids want a few minutes of my time. I have to hear about the girl childs softball game.. THAT THEY WON today. (is amazing, they were making the bad news bears look good.) And She made an out and a double play today! WOOT!

laterz

1 comment:

Mother Jones RN said...

Hi there:

Hey, did Congress pass a law making it illegal to live a happy, peaceful life without someone screwing it up? It burns my backside that YOU are being investigated. And while I'm on my soapbox, I think it stinks that you have to provide any private information about yourself during the discovery phase of the trial. It's nobody's business where you lived and what you've been doing for the last 5 years of your life. Ok, I'm done ranting.

By the way, thanks for nominating my blog on mediblogopathy.